Ocena teme:
  • 3 Glas(ov) - 3 Povprečje
Razno
[Image: acute.gif]
...You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? .... NOTHING! (Monty Python)

Odgovori

lp Melly
Odgovori
Kristi: Kakšen holster??
Odgovori
(24-02-2015, 22:52)rmarin Napisal: Kristi: Kakšen holster??

tudi jaz mam težave opazit holster... ;)
Odgovori
pa ka ste vsi slepi al kej ?! jih je polna stena za njenim hrbtom!!!    Eek
Odgovori
(25-02-2015, 08:06)jagdsport Napisal: pa ka ste vsi slepi al kej ?! jih je polna stena za njenim hrbtom!!!    Eek

lej, lej celo stena je tam zadaj...
Odgovori
še en dogodek, ki potrjuje, da se je bolje roditi srečen, kot pa pameten...

Odgovori
www.sdpolicist.com | Proarmis d.o.o. Trgovina za strelce in lovce
Odgovori

Odgovori
[Image: 10999764_831752766895164_455001778638921...e=55833560]
Odgovori
[Image: LzG4YFS.jpg]
Odgovori
.... white power .....  :)
...You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? .... NOTHING! (Monty Python)

Odgovori
Citat:A white guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub.

Two blonde genies appear, and they tell him he has been granted three wishes.

The guy makes his three wishes and the blonde genies disappear.

The next thing the guy knows, he's in a bedroom, in a mansion, surrounded by 50 beautiful women.

He makes love to all of them and begins to explore the house.

Suddenly he feels something soft under his feet, he looks down and the floor is covered in $100 bills.

Then, there's a knock at the door.

He answers it and standing there are two people dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits.

They drag him outside to the nearest tree, throw a rope over a limb and hang him by the neck until he's dead.

As the Klansmen are walking away, they remove their hoods; it's the two blonde genies.

One blonde genie says to the other one, "I can understand the first wish having all these beautiful women in a big mansion to make love to.. I can also understand him wanting to be a millionaire. But why he wanted to be hung like a black man is beyond me."
Odgovori
Citat:A guy goes into a whorehouse and says " here's my paycheck, gimme me the fattest ,ugliest, meanest bitch in here!"

The madam eyes widen as she looks at the paycheck and says" mister this is 2000 dollars, for that you can have the nicest whore I got.

To which he replies" Madam I am not horny, I am homesick!

[Image: chess-brown-funny-gun-knife-60]
Odgovori
Odgovori
[Image: ammo_vend-640x336.jpg]
Citat:If you’ve ever been to a public shooting range you might have experienced long lines to check in, buy targets and buy ammo. Well one shooting range in Pennsylvania is taking a more efficient approach to selling the ammo.

The Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club has installed a vending machine for ammo at their range.

Also, the guy who installed it? He’s running for county sheriff. Sam Piccinini is a Republican candidate for sheriff who also owns the small ammo company that operates the machine.

“The machine sells pretty much everything,” said Piccinini to the Beaver Countain, “From .22 long rifle to .45 Long Colt and every standard caliber in between except .32 and .25 automatic. It’s got 380, 9, 38, 40, 45, .357 SIG. I manufacture all of it myself.”

The range where the machine is installed is a private gun club and the setup is completely legal.
“This has been kept a secret, it’s nobody’s business, it’s our club, we can do as our members allow us,” said Bill Fortuna, President of the Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club told the Beaver Countain. “Legally there’s nothing anybody can do about it.”
Attorneys for both the club and the ammo company reviewed the business plan in advance and found no issues with the setup.

Read more: http://controversialtimes.com/news/ammo-vending-machine-put-in-use-in-pennsylvania/#ixzz3TS699o2d

Read more: http://controversialtimes.com/news/ammo-vending-machine-put-in-use-in-pennsylvania/#ixzz3TS639fNh
Odgovori
še kr smešno...
Odgovori
[Image: 10980767_1540789189527930_74455356960978...e=5581FE18]
Odgovori
Thumbup

Odgovori
(26-02-2015, 09:42)markojelen Napisal:

Na 5.11 štatu na IWA se je zgleda to vrtelo na polno ,take koncentracije make - pretend wanabe operaterjev z obvezno brado in vsaj kakim tatoojem izven gay parade segurno ne najdeš nikjer.
Odgovori

Uporabnikov, ki berejo to temo: 1 Gost(ov)