Ocena teme:
  • 0 Glas(ov) - 0 Povprečje
Strelski incident izgovor za zaostritev zakonodaje?
[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_arrow.gif[/img]
Citat:
Why Dorner will not be captured alive.

I've noticed a few things about this Dorner incident happening in Kalifornia...

*LAPD and local agencies are jumpy beyond recognition. These are the same guys that go up against Crips, Bloods, MS-13 and the Mexican Mafia? Seems like one determined guy with a gun has them shitting their pants.

*As many have said. This guy has a plan. He could soon be "operating" nationwide. Imagine if he decides that instead of just targeting Southern California Law Enforcement Officers he's gonna take it to any city cop across the nation (I say city cops because he appears to have vigorously avoided encounters with Sheriff's Deputies)

*Where are the Feds? On many incidents where I believe they have no role or interests I usually see FBI, ATF and DHS raid jackets somewhere in photos. They're no where to be found in this. Interesting. I have my own theories but they're too inflammatory for print.

But back to the issue at hand.

I don't think Dorner can be allowed to surrender for a few reasons...first the Cops that were killed have friends, and relatives---both factually and in spirit. How would you feel if someone killed a brother? Yeah. I would lay the person responsible to waste. If Southern LEO's get the chance then Dorner is toast. DRT. Dead right there.

Next an example must be set. People like me and you ... people who have no ill will and aren't planning on committing any crimes are taking notes. Evil individuals are too. Unless Dorner dies bloody then society at large and crimminals in particular will take the wrong notes on what it means to go on a rampage targeting police in particular.

Dorner must die. And its got to be bloody, and nasty.

If history is an example his rage will fade and he'll attempt to hide. Oh well. Too bad for ya cowboy. You made a very rough bed.
Odgovori

Prispevkov v tej temi
Strelski incident izgovor za zaostritev zakonodaje? - od - 10-02-2013, 00:59

Uporabnikov, ki berejo to temo: 3 Gost(ov)